Consolidated ICC code
Article A1 – Principles governing sales promotions
- All sales promotions should deal fairly and honourably with consumers.
- All sales promotions should be so designed and conducted as to meet reasonable consumer expectation associated with the advertising or promotion thereof.
- The administration of sales promotions and the fulfilment of any obligation arising from them should be prompt and efficient.
- The terms and conduct of all sales promotions should be transparent to all participants.
- All sales promotions should be framed in a way which is fair to competitors and other traders in the market.
- No promoters, intermediaries or others involved should do anything likely to bring sales promotions into disrepute.
RELATED ARTICLESin the general provision